Monday, March 3, 2014

Wonderful Review of Shadows of Damascus

I just received this wonderful review from Our Families Adventure website about Shadows of Damascus. I thought I would share it with you here since the reviewer did not post it on Amazon.

"Truly lovely story with a great hero that is believable and full of life. I am always a little cautious when the hero of a book is a war vet simply because they are normally way overdone to keep up with the "hero" perception, but Adam was wonderfully wrote, well rounded, likable man with a lot of integrity that struggles to overcome his violent and abusive childhood. This book really captured the essence of what war does to people in different capacities and how it impacts lives for generations to come. I enjoyed reading about all the complexities of war and love in this heartfelt story by Lilas." 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. A moderator will post it once approved.